Thursday, April 26, 2012

Meeting the likely Libertarian Party nominee

The night of February 7th I traveled south to Bradenton to the Mixon Fruit Farms. There a local chapter of the Tea Party was hosting Libertarian candidate Governor Gary Johnson of New Mexico. I showed up very early to the event and as soon as I sat down to wait the Governor drove up and exited his vehicle. I quickly rose to address him and could barely put a sentence together for the first time in my life. I had to get a picture after failing to get one the night of the debate with Ron Paul.


After the picture I adorned a Gary Johnson 2012 shirt and helped him pass out literature at the Tea Party meeting for him. It was a delight to meet and speak with him at length I really enjoyed the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment